Saturday, July 24, 2010

Opening Blog for Dr. George Duello's Blog


Welcome to my blog. In these blogs, we will focus on current issues in dentistry. These issues may include dental procedures, dental technology, practice management, patient experiences, continuing education, and patient feedback.

Evidence based care requires three elements, the best scientific research, the doctor's experience, and patient values. It is my hope that I will focus on these major topics during my blogging. We will also share some of my photographs and experiences as I travel, lecturing throughout the world. This photo was taken by my friend, Dr. Ed Bedrossian, while visiting him in California.

Thank you for tuning in and we look forward to sharing information with you.

Dr. Duello

No comments:

Post a Comment